Monday, March 25, 2013

Nasty Gal


Nasty Gal has been in the game for a while now, and in this time
it has turned into a powerhouse of an online destination, for shoppers and 
inspirational seekers alike.
The best part of the Nasty Gal, to me, is their dedication to their customers. They have truly
created a site that continues to carry what they know we want. Yes, some trends may be followed and some things may get repetitive, but they never seem to disappoint in the delivery of items we drool over.

Which brings me to this look above. I LOVE it so much! I wish all of my outfits could be styled this perfectly. It really encompasses everything I'm falling for right now...
The lace cut-out bomber, the high-neck grey tank, the perfect fitting floral jeans, and the ankle strap heel, FEATURING a lucite toe!

This look deserved nothing less than a Fashion Formula:


+
+
+
=
Styling Genius