Friday, March 1, 2013

Put Some Spring In Your Skirt


Once again I fell in love with a piece of clothing that is wayyy out of my price range.

Skirt on the left, staring at you, looking all gorgeous... (Or, is that just me?)
Thanks, Dolce and Gabbana for the heartache.. 

...Anyway...
It was a a good thing because it inspired me to create my second 'Today vs. One Day' post. 
I found this lovely version from H&M that you see there on the right and immediately took a sigh of relief.
- $25, I can do that
- $426 on the other hand- that may take a while. 
So, I figured I should add some extra 'Today vs. One Day' pieces and voila'

One Day:
Karen Walker Sunnies
Rag & Bone T- Shirt, Similar Here
Dolce & Gabbana Skirt
Alexander Wang Heels, Similar Here

Today:
Pixie Market Sunnies
H&M Skirt
Asos Heels, Similar Here